BUSHFIRE SMOKE CONTAINS DANGEROUS MICROSCOPIC PARTICLES WHICH CAN PENETRATE DEEP INTO LUNGS CAUSING SERIOUS HEART AND LUNG ISSUES AND CAN BE FATAL FOR PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM HEART DISEASE, ASTHMA AND OTHER RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS. THE BEST AIR PURIFIER FOR WILDFIRES IS THE AIRPURA V600 WITH ENHANCED CARBON CONTAINING 17% POTASSIUM IODIDE AND 3.7 SQUARE METRES OF MEDICAL GRADE HEPA THAT IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO REMOVE UP TO 99.97% OF DANGEROUS PARTICLES FROM YOUR INDOOR AIR AND NOXIOUS GASES FROM THE SMOKE.
3 stage filtration
Poly Prefilter 2PK. Vacuumable. Replace every 12 months.
Filters out larger contaminants such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and mould spores.
Chemical gas & odour filter
5cm Carbon Filter. 8kg Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter (17% Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell). Replace every 24 months.
Absorbs airborne chemicals, odours and gases.
Main Particle Filter
True HEPA filter (3.7 square metres). 99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns. Replace every 3-5 years.
HEPA efficiency filter in a pressure sealed filter chamber traps 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
Reasons why you should choose Airpura over other brands of air purifiers:
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating;
- Maximise filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber;
- No plastic vapours are emitted due our all metal housing;
- Backward curved motorised impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups;
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities;
- Unimpeded airflow: simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems;
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches;
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.