EMF Family Device Protection Kit
How does the RadiChip work?
RadiChips are made of multiple layers of specially formulated microwave absorbing materials, combined with a specially engineered passive directional RF coupler.
Developed by an Australian RF Engineer, RadiChips has been scientifically tested and proven not to interfere with the normal operation of the phone including transmission signal and call reception.
This discreet chip is placed on the back of your phone and at just 0.35mm is thin enough to allow fitting of any case over the top, or simply use the RadiChip on your without a case. Just keep in mind that cases with aluminium or metal parts may interfere with the performance of the RadiChip.
How are the RadiChips tested?
Measuring SAR from mobile phones and tablets is a complex and expensive process. There’s only one NATA accredited lab in Australia equipped to test SAR from wireless devices, and that’s EMC Technologies in Melbourne. Cellsafe have commissioned full independent reports from EMC Technologies for RadiChip models.
How do I use the RadiChip?
- Ensure you choose the correct RadiChip for your device.
- Refer to the placement diagram for the positioning of the RadiChip as correct placement is essential.
- Clean the back of your phone to ensure it is free of dirt, dust, lint or oils to ensure proper adhesion. An alcohol wipe is perfect. Allow the surface to completely dry.
- Slowly peel the adhesive backing paper from the RadiChip and gentle place it on the back of your device in accordance with the placement diagram for your model of phone.
- Replace your device in your case if you have one.
Please avoid exposing your RadiChip to extreme heat or moisture as this can cause serious damage to the chip. Also ensure your case is free from metal and aluminium to ensure it’s effectiveness is not diminished.
The RadiChip comes in Black or Grey depending on the model of your device.