Kids Over-Ear Air Tube Headphones by Defendershield
The DefenderShield® EMR-Free Headphones are built with professional stereo-quality speakers, while air tubes increase space for audio development, producing more body and delivering superior acoustic sound. Experience crystal clear sound with the highs and lows of your music, listen to podcasts without distortion, and enjoy muffle-free conversations with your family friends, all while protecting yourself from EMF radiation.
- EMF radiation-free technology delivers crystal clear sound via hollow air tubes rather than traditional wires
- Braided nylon cord is infused with copper for additional protection from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation
- Aluminum speakers eliminate RF frequencies.
- Developed by audio engineering specialists
- Advanced, professional-grade speakers deliver higher fidelity sound
- Air-filled hollow tubes increase space for tone development, producing body and delivering a superior acoustic audio
- Foldable for easy storage inside the protective zipper case
- Adjustable headpiece for a custom fit
- Built-in hands-free microphone with audio controls
- Highly flexible, yet strong air tubes and tangle-free braided nylon cordaptors can be purchased separately from all major electrical retailers.
Plug the headphones into your device’s 3.5mm audio jack, or into a headphone adapter. Ensure you have the appropriate adapter for your mobile phone if it doesn’t have an audio port. iPhone 7 models and newer will require a lightning cord adaptor for use with the DefenderShield AirTube Headphones. Pure Space Solutions does not supply these adaptors, but they are readily available from electronics stores.
Play music or audio on the device, and adjust the volume on both the device and on the headphones’ audio controller located below the air tubes. Make sure the audio is at a low conversational level (below 65 dB) before placing the headphones on your ears.
You can use the audio controller on the headphones to raise or lower the volume, play or pause audio, skip a track, and to answer or end phone calls.
Caring for your SafeSleeve AirTube headsets
AirTube headsets are a fantastic way to help you to significantly reduce exposure to electromagnetic radiation (EMR). However, in order to be able to do this they have to, by design, be constructed differently to a standard wired headset. Rather than one continuous, unbroken, cable, AirTube headsets are constructed in two sections. As a result, AirTube headsets are inherently more fragile than wired headsets and should be treated with extra care when handling.
When not in use, it is recommended that you place the DefenderShield Headphones in the protective zippered carrying case. Follow the instructions below to avoid bending or kinking the air-tubing, as bent air tubes may prevent sound from reaching the headset.