The WaveWall Universal comes in two sizes.
- Small (for phones with up to 10cm screens).
- Accommodates phones 14.4 cm x 7 cm (such as iPhone 5/5S/5C/SE, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S4).
- Large (for phones with up to 15 cm screens).
- Accommodates phones 16 cm x 7.7 cm (such as Samsung Galaxy S8, iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 3/4, Moto G4).
- The WaveWall Universal anti-radiation case protects your phone against damage, while protecting your body against the radiation the phone emits.
- The case blocks over 85% radiation from the phone to your head and body.
- Contains anti-radiation fabric on one side to block incoming signals, while still allowing your phone to connect to a phone tower.
- The case is made of black faux leather, trimmed with red stitching, and has a red lining.
- Secure your phone to your WaveWall Universal with the adhesive pads provided.
- Make sure the slider is in ‘down’ position before attaching the phone.
- Remove the red sticker from the slider and attach one of the temporary adhesive pads provided to the slider in the position indicated.
- Once your phone has been secured, you will be able to slide it up to use the camera function.
- Place the phone in your pocket with the WaveWall logo against your body (IMPORTANT).
- When talking on the phone, close the WaveWall Universal for greater protection.
- There’s even a section for your cards with RFID protection.
- Independent testing shows that the best prototype reduced the SAR (Specific Absorption Rate – ie the amount of radiation absorbed from a phone) from 0.535 W/kg to 0.066 W/kg.